- The Olive Branch-Shower Gel by Lush FRESH Handmade Cosmetics-Evoke the blissful feeling of a Mediterranean morning. Beautifully perfumed with soft, Fair Trade olive oil, fresh mandarins and bergamot oil.
- Sensodyne Extra Whitening Toothpaste
- NEW-ORS-Smooth & Easy Edges with Olive Oil/Pequi Oil
- Alcone Make-Off remover wipes
- Clarins Paris-Teint Haute Tenue-SPF 15. Foundation
- Clarins Paris-Double Serum Clarins Paris-Double Serum
- Black Radiance-Press Powder
- Kevyn Aucoin- The Matte Lip Color- in the shade of Bloodroses
- Lash Enhancer-Mascsra
1. First, I shower with The Olive Branch-Shower Gel by Lush FRESH Handmade Cosmetics-Evokes the blissful feeling of a Mediterranean morning. Beautifully perfumed with soft, Fair Trade olive oil, fresh mandarins and bergamot oil which moisturize the skin.
2. Brush the teeth using the tooth paste of your choice , in my case I have sensitive teeth so I faithfully use Sensodyne Extra Whitening Tooth paste.
3. When I put on my face, I mix my foundation with the Clarins Beauty Serum to prep the face (set the makeup with the brand of setting powder Black Radiance.
4. Once my face is set, I use a press powder and apply the lipstick of my choice.
5. Next, is my step is the hair. I wear Bantu Knots, so to broaden the look…I take down each knot and separate the hair in 3 parts to lock in the “twist out” affect. To frame the look, I use ORS-Smooth & Easy Edges with Olive Oil/Pequi Oil for smoothing smooth the edges and frame the look! Now I am ready to get dressed and on my way out the door.