As a makeup artist, I am always trying, testing and dabbling in makeup.! There are so many make up brands out there…how do you know which product to choose?
I love cream to power foundations because of the amazing coverage and feel of the product. In this blog post we will explore Iman Cosmetics.
- Creamy consistency blends easily.
- Contains powder for a velvety finish.
- Reduces the appearance of large pores.
- Helps hide skin discolorations.
- Can be used on all skin types.
- Apply with sponge for a natural and sheer look.
- Use fingertips and blend evenly for maximum coverage.
- Apply foundation and blend downward in the direction of your hair growth for a more even texture.
- When applying with fingers, use your ring finger, this applies the least amount of pressure.
For the best and lasting coverage using a moistened sponge application , which allows better spread ability thus producing an even affect on the skin.
Other application choices can include the brush applicaton which gives the skin an airbrushed appearance.
Iman Cosmetics Second To None Cover Cream is effective in covering up dark under-eye circles and other skin blemishes. Iman Second To None Cover Cream is enriched with minerals, which effectively cover all spots and dark circles to give your face a smooth and spotless appearance. It will help your skin look clean, fresh and natural. This product will also help you enhance the beauty of your face and make you look amazing. Not to mention, it gives flawless coverage!
If you liked Iman- Second To None Cover Cream you will love the stick foundation! This cosmetic was a beauty winner in 2012.
Iman Cosmetics can be found at Walmart, Target, along with other major stores such at Walgreens.
About Iman Cosmetics
Iman is Founder and CEO of IMAN Cosmetics, a beauty company that created the first cosmetics and skincare collection designed for all Women with Skin of Color™.
Launched in 1994, the IMAN brand philosophy holds that women with skin of color represent many races, cultures and ethnicities. IMAN Cosmetics are designed for African American, Asian, Latina and multi-cultural women with skin tones in a myriad of shades. The brand offers skincare and cosmetics, including 16 foundation shades. IMAN Cosmetics are sold throughout the world including the United States, Canada, UK, France, Africa, and the Caribbean.