My daughter bought me this great gift from Target…the 6 face mask pamper pack! It includes these amazing masks that address the following:
- Pore minizing T-zone with full facial mud
- Skin brightening papaya peel off
- Relaxing lavender aromatherapy
- Deep cleaning aloe vera cream
- Refreshing pomegranate peel off
- Purifying tea tree and witch hazel mud
I am in the relaxing mood, so I want to try lavender aromatherapy.
A soothing treat!!! The Lavender treatment helps to do-stress and pamper your skin with this mask rich in lavender essential oil. As the mask gently cleanses, tones and calms tired skin, the natural scent of lavender will infuses your sense leaving you with the 3 R’s…feeling Refreshed, Revitalized and Relaxed.
Let’s get started! Here are the easy steps:
- Simply cleanse your face with warm water.
2. Apply the mask using your fingertips.
3. Relax and enjoy for up to 15 minutes while the lavender goes to work! That in itself is peaceful and calming.
4. Rinse with warm water and gently pat dry.
Let your skin enjoy the pampering treatment. Follow-up with a toner and a moisturizer. Relax and enjoy your refreshing and revitalized skin.
Warning… just in case-
- Do not use on broken or sensitive skin.
- If you are prone to allergies (test a small quantity on the inside of upper arm prior to use.)
- If sensitivity occurs ( do not use).
- Avoid contact with the eyes. ( If product gets into eyes rinse well with clean water.
To learn more about Que Bella Bath & Beauty check out their website. Thank you for reading my blog: The Beauty Examiner.