Greetings to all of my current and first time readers. In this post I will take you on a path to beauty which is not only the outer reflection, but the wholistic approach of it all.
We will cover topics of daily routines or rituals, ways of finding your inner beauty, therapeutic ways of wellness and general back to basics approaches.
Now let’s get started:
Daily routines or rituals
For me on the path to Health and Wellness one must espouse this very essence of doing and being all things healthy which in turn will lead to Wellness.
1. Get Focus~ Start your day off by drinking at least one glass of water (8 oz.) Now in your mind’s eye that you have a target goal and stay on track to achieve it. Think on it throughout the day and try not to get side- tracked.
2. Read a Daily Inspiration or Daily Word any publication that will provide a positive concept to start your day.
3. Meditation become still. Stilling everything in the outer. In a quiet place you may close your eyes, count silently to five and begin to take inhaling breathes through your nose as exhaling breathes blowing all that is not needed out of the mouth. The Art of meditation is a practice that will calm you, relax you, and provide you with mental clarity to get through your day. Listening to audio messages as well as Yoga can be enlightening.
4. Ways of finding your inner beauty
Writing through journaling can be a helpful to release and let go any old hurts, trial, challenges which you have endured through days, weeks, months or even years. This is an excellent form of release. I love writing through blogging… here I share all positive aspects of beauty rather it be from an inner or outer source.
5. Laughter can be defined as to express mirth, pleasure, derision, or nervousness with an audible, vocal expulsion of air from the lungs that can range from a loud burst of sound to a series of quiet chuckles and usually accompanied by characteristic facial and bodily movements. So, have a good laugh… laughter is a powerful emotion and you can laugh your troubles away. I make it a point to find something to laugh about daily.
Therapeutic ways of wellness
1. Spa Day or Body Massage Treatment
I always enjoy going to a spa, it is relaxing along with a way for treating yourself.
2. Shopping for new beauty products
Since I love cosmetics and beauty products, this is totally therapeutic. It truly makes me happy trying out and learning about new products.
3. Volunteer or be service oriented. This is a dynamic way to give to yourself and others. Volunteer at a place where you have passion and a connection. Being of service makes one feel accomplished and have self worth. It is therapeutic feeling just knowing that you have helped someone that is worst off than you.
4. Go out with friends. There is nothing better than connecting with friends. I love going shopping, going to the movies, going out to lunch or dinner, going bowling and attending beauty related events with my friends. This is an excellent opportunity to share good, bad and indifferent experiences and just simply catch up with life’s moments.
5. Spend time with family. This is also a therapeutic approach for bonding and being a cohesive unit. Family really does matter. They are supportive and forms an unbreakable bond. Feeling loved and being surrounded by love ones should be great practice for general therapeutic wellness.
General back to basics approaches
1. Eating right. A Proper diet is essential to good Health and Wellness. Good nutrition is helpful with cognitive thought for mental focus and brain power. I love nutritional smoothies and I enjoy eating salmon, preparing it in multiple ways.
2. Adequate rest. This is imperative for daily functioning. Think of your body as a battery or your cellular phone battery. If it is not charged the device will not function until it is recharged. So recharge your inner battery to rejuvenate your being.
3. Exercise.It is important. You must remain motivated and consistence in order to results. No matter what exercise of chose, be committed, regular and mix it up… confuse your muscles, but keep it moving!
4. Take up a hobby. My hobby is Gift Baskets, I love creating gift baskets. I design individual themes based on the type of Baskets that the client desires. I started making beauty baskets, back to school supplies baskets, and other specialized baskets. A calmness comes over me when I create gift baskets.
5. Show compassion toward others
Being kind showing empathy and compassion towards others works wonders for your health. It causes endorphins to be activated when you are doing a kind act and being genuine towards others. It provides a feeling of exhilaration and warms the heart.
I ‘d love to hear from you to see how you maintain your health and Wellness. Happy Reading.👍🏽